By Heide Schatten
Cell and Molecular Biology and Imaging of Stem Cells gains unique and evaluate articles written by means of specialists who've made major contributions to stem phone biology and imaging. Chapters disguise a huge spectrum of points of the sector, together with Stem cells from the Amniotic Fluid and Placenta, Biomaterials as synthetic Niches for Pluripotent Stem mobilephone Engineering, Low-Intensity Ultrasound in Stem Cells and Tissue Engineering, Mammalian Neo-Oogenesis from Ovarian Stem Cells, Oct4-EGFP Transgenic Pigs as a brand new device for visualisation of Pluripotent and Reprogrammed Cells, rules of grownup Intestinal Stem Cells, Stem phone treatment for Veterinary Orthopedic Lesions, intercourse Steroid mixtures in Regenerative drugs for mind and center ailments, Hair Follicle Stem Cells, the potential for utilizing precipitated Pluripotent Stem Cells in pores and skin ailments, Mitochondrial Differentiation in Early Embryo Cells and Pluripotent Stem Cells, and The position of Centrosomes in melanoma Stem telephone Functions.
Cell and Molecular Biology and Imaging of Stem Cells addresses a wide selection of telephone and molecular themes in exceptional element, and is a must-read for graduate scholars and educational and pros within the increasing box of stem cellphone biology.
- Reviews new imaging instruments and markers for cellphone and molecular imaging in stem mobilephone biology.
- Covers novel facets of stem phone imaging in reproductive biology and stem telephone niches
- Includes chapters at the constructing quarter of centrosome biology because it applies to embryonic and grownup stem differentiation
Read or Download Cell and Molecular Biology and Imaging of Stem Cells PDF
Similar cell biology books
The matter of the long term proliferation of cells is a seminal one. It has continuously been a sizzling topic in biology, a resource of far-reaching hypotheses, much more so now whilst factors for the mechanisms of telephone prolifera tive mortality or immortality look inside of our succeed in. a question that is nonetheless debated is whether or not an unlimited department power could be a general trait or is often the results of alterations resulting in irregular mobilephone development and break out from homeostasis.
This quantity vitamins Volumes sixty three, sixty four, 87, and 249 of tools in Enzymology. those volumes supply a uncomplicated resource for the quantitative interpretation of enzyme cost facts and the research of enzyme catalysis. one of the significant issues lined are Engergetic Coupling in Enzymatic Reactions, Intermediates and Complexes in Catalysis, Detection and homes of Low Barrier Hydrogen Bonds, Transition country selection, and Inhibitors.
This ebook highlights the significance of endothelial cells as key gamers within the functioning of the anxious method below either basic and pathological stipulations. The publication demonstrates that endothelial cells are a vital and dynamic mobile inhabitants within the relevant anxious method, with a number of and intricate roles, not just within the upkeep of homeostasis, but additionally within the legislation of vital procedures.
Molecular methods to Gene Expression and Protein constitution records the complaints of the overseas symposium ""Gene and Protein Structure"" held at the side of the twenty second annual assembly of the Chilean Society of Biology on the campus of the Universidad Austral de Chile in Valdivia, Chile, December 1979.
- microRNA: Cancer: From Molecular Biology to Clinical Practice (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology)
- Natural Killer Cells: Basic Science and Clinical Application
- Design of Caspase Inhibitors as Potential Clinical Agents (Enzyme Inhibitors Series)
- Prominin-1 (CD133): New Insights on Stem & Cancer Stem Cell Biology: 777 (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology)
- Metabolomics: The Frontier of Systems Biology
- Systems Biology of Tumor Physiology: Rethinking the Past, Defining the Future (SpringerBriefs in Cancer Research)
Extra resources for Cell and Molecular Biology and Imaging of Stem Cells