By Tse-Lok Ho
Fiesers' Reagents for natural Synthesis presents an up to date, A-to-Z directory of reagents brought up in man made literature.
• Covers, in quantity 28, chemical literature and methodologies from July 2011 - December 2012
• Features entries with concise descriptions, illustrations of chemical reactions, chosen examples of applications
• Includes writer indexes and topic indexes
• Offers functional details on making/buying reagent, its usefulness, the place to discover entire details
Read or Download Fiesers' Reagents for Organic Synthesis, Volume 28 PDF
Best organic chemistry books
The Sodium-Hydrogen Exchanger: From Molecule to its Role in Disease
I'm tremendous commemorated and happy to have the ability to write down a number of introductory phrases for this well timed quantity on Na + /It alternate. this can be a box of research that I entered into via problem and necessity, embraced with ardour and fmally left in my quest for brand new discoveries in development keep an eye on.
Organic Reaction Mechanisms 2008: An annual survey covering the literature dated January to December 2008 (Organic Reaction Mechanisms Series)
This quantity is the forty fourth during this classical sequence. In each quantity proper response mechanisms are featured in chapters entitled: response of Aldehydes and Ketones and their Derivatives Reactions of Carboxylic, Phosphoric, and Sulfonic Acids and their Derivatives Oxidation and relief Carbenes and Nitrenes Nucleophilic fragrant Substitution Electrophilic fragrant Substitution Carbocations Nucleophilic Aliphatic Substitution Carbanions and Electrophilic Aliphatic Substitution removing Reactions Addition Reactions: Polar Addition Addition Reactions: Cycloadditions Molecular Rearrangements An skilled group of authors is compiling those experiences each year, in order that the reader can depend on a continuous caliber of choice and presentation.
Peptides: Chemistry and Biology
Completely up-to-date, incorporating round 25 % new fabric, Sewald/Jakubke is still the single glossy and scientifically updated complicated textbook on peptide biochemistry, distilling the information of thousands of courses right into a hugely readable synopsis of this diversified box. The authors clarify the wide basics of peptide synthesis and constitution, systematically addressing very important households of biologically energetic peptides, and adopting an interdisciplinary process that covers program components in biotechnology, pharmaceutical technology, and biomedicine.
The Gas-Phase Oxidation of Hydrocarbons
The Gas-Phase Oxidation of Hydrocarbons stories learn at the mechanism of oxidation of paraffins, naphthenes, olefines, and fragrant hydrocarbons and explains intimately the phenomena and theories with major kinetic equations and graphs. This booklet first offers a research of the advance of study at the gaseous-phase oxidation of hydrocarbons.
- Fuels, Chemicals and Materials from the Oceans and Aquatic Sources (Wiley Series in Renewable Resource)
- Mechanochemical Organic Synthesis
- Cyclophanes: v. 1 (Organic chemistry)
- Drug Discovery for the Treatment of Addiction: Medicinal Chemistry Strategies
- Multiscale Molecular Methods in Applied Chemistry: 307 (Topics in Current Chemistry)
Additional info for Fiesers' Reagents for Organic Synthesis, Volume 28