By Ferid Murad
- Isoforms of guanylyl cyclase and phosphodiesterase isoenzyme households for cyclic GMP synthesis and hydrolysis
- Cyclic GMP-dependent protein kinase
- Hormones and ligands that keep an eye on GMP formation and/or metabolism
- Effects of cyclic GMP on different moment messengers and a few capabilities resembling delicate muscle rest and ion transport
- Clinical reports with cyclic GMP and atrial natriuretic peptide
- Important questions and experiments for the future
Read or Download Cyclic GMP: Synthesis, Metabolism, and Function: 26 (Advances in Pharmacology) PDF
Similar cell biology books
The matter of the long term proliferation of cells is a seminal one. It has continuously been a sizzling topic in biology, a resource of far-reaching hypotheses, much more so now whilst reasons for the mechanisms of mobile prolifera tive mortality or immortality look inside of our achieve. a query that's nonetheless debated is whether or not an unlimited department capability could be a common trait or is usually the results of variations resulting in irregular phone progress and get away from homeostasis.
This quantity vitamins Volumes sixty three, sixty four, 87, and 249 of equipment in Enzymology. those volumes supply a simple resource for the quantitative interpretation of enzyme cost facts and the research of enzyme catalysis. one of the significant themes coated are Engergetic Coupling in Enzymatic Reactions, Intermediates and Complexes in Catalysis, Detection and homes of Low Barrier Hydrogen Bonds, Transition country selection, and Inhibitors.
This publication highlights the significance of endothelial cells as key gamers within the functioning of the anxious procedure less than either basic and pathological stipulations. The e-book demonstrates that endothelial cells are a vital and dynamic phone inhabitants within the critical anxious method, with a number of and complicated roles, not just within the upkeep of homeostasis, but additionally within the rules of vital procedures.
Molecular methods to Gene Expression and Protein constitution files the complaints of the overseas symposium ""Gene and Protein Structure"" held at the side of the twenty second annual assembly of the Chilean Society of Biology on the campus of the Universidad Austral de Chile in Valdivia, Chile, December 1979.
- Mechanotransduction: 126 (Progress in Molecular Biology and Translational Science)
- Cell-Based Therapy for Retinal Degenerative Disease (Developments in Ophthalmology)
- Protein Kinase CK2 Cellular Function in Normal and Disease States (Advances in Biochemistry in Health and Disease)
- Chaperones: 16 (Topics in Current Genetics)
Extra resources for Cyclic GMP: Synthesis, Metabolism, and Function: 26 (Advances in Pharmacology)