By PhD Feindler Eva
In this ground-breaking exploration, a glittering array of experts examine how and why anger is considered as a secondary emotion by way of so much scientific theories and practitioners and seeks to respond to the next questions:
- What are anger-related issues?
- What have they got in universal and the way are they diversified?
- How can we deal with many of the anger-related problems?
Drawing on one case learn, the top-notch members every one current a unique approach to therapy for anger-related issues. by way of considering the diversity of views and coverings on hand for anger-related problems, this publication offers an summary of the way clinicians can enforce each one of those remedies in addition to mix remedies to supply a adapted remedy for every person client.
- Anger comparable issues: simple matters, types and Diagnostic concerns, Howard Kassinove and Raymond Chip Tafrate
- The Case of Anthony, Eva L. Feindler
- facts for powerful therapy of Anger-Related problems, Jerry L. Deffenbacher
- Cultural and Gender issues within the review and remedy of Anger-Related problems, Sandra P. Thomas
- Psychoanalytic therapy of Anger and Aggression, Danielle Knafo and Seymour Moscovitz
- Anger administration for Adults: A Menu-Driven Cognitive-Behavioral method of the remedy of Anger issues, Raymond Chip Tafrate and Howard Kassinove
- Dialectical habit remedy for Anger-Related problems, Jill H. Rathus
- Couples and relatives remedy of Anger problems, Eli Karam and Jay Lebow
- Psychopharmacological concerns in Anger administration, Henry Edwards
- Emotion-Focused remedy for Anger, Josée L. Jarry and Sandra C. Paivio
- Treating Anger with knowledge and Compassion: A Buddhist technique, C. Peter Bankart
- An Adlerian method of the therapy of Anger issues, Daniel Ecksein, Al Milliren, Paul R. Rasmussen, and Robert Willhite
- Assimilative Psychodynamic Psychotherapy: An Integrative method of Anger issues, Jerold Gold
- a number of views at the Conceptualization and therapy of Anger-Related issues, Eva L. Feindler and Alison Byers
Series Edtor's Note
Foreword, by Ray DiGiuseppe, PhD
Questions for Contributors
Appendix A: Comparative remedies of Anger-Related problems
Read Online or Download Anger-Related Disorders: A Practitioner's Guide to Comparative Treatments (Springer Series on Comparative Treatments for Psychological) PDF
Best pathologies books
This influential ebook presents an leading edge framework for figuring out and treating intimate companion violence. Integrating a number of theoretical and empirical views, Donald G. Dutton demonstrates that male abusiveness is greater than only a realized development of behavior--it is the outgrowth of a specific character configuration.
Research why it’s time for a brand new period in psychological future health and prevention scienceHIV: matters with psychological health and wellbeing and disorder is a finished exam of the co-morbidity that exists among HIV/AIDS and psychological affliction. across the world famous specialists within the box research the newest examine on why HIV victims are prone to constructing psychological ailment and the way those who be afflicted by psychological sickness threat contracting HIV via sexual habit and substance abuse.
Ob zwischenmenschliche Instabilität, severe Stimmungsschwankungen oder selbstverletzendes Verhalten - die Borderline-Persönlichkeitsstörung hat vielfältige und tiefgreifende Auswirkungen auf das Leben Betroffener und deren accomplice, used to be in der Fachliteratur umfassend untersucht wird. Die Auswirkungen auf die Entwicklung der Kinder von Borderline-Eltern werden hingegen weit seltener betrachtet.
Après le succès du Burn-out, Pascal Ide s'attaque à un autre sujet qui nous touche tous : les manipulateurs. Il explique qui sont ces « personnalités narcissiques », pour les reconnaître et s'en protéger.
- The Worlds of Renaissance Melancholy: Robert Burton in Context (Ideas in Context)
- Il tempo sospeso. Anoressia e bulimia tra individuo, famiglia e società: Anoressia e bulimia tra individuo, famiglia e società (Italian Edition)
- Problem Gambling: Cognition, Prevention and Treatment
- The Effects of Autism on the Family (Current Issues in Autism)
- Language Impairment and Psychopathology in Infants, Children, and Adolescents (Developmental Clinical Psychology and Psychiatry)
- Adolescent Sex and Love Addicts
Extra resources for Anger-Related Disorders: A Practitioner's Guide to Comparative Treatments (Springer Series on Comparative Treatments for Psychological)