By Alan R. Katritzky
- Provides up to date fabric on a fast-growing and hugely topical topic area
- Contains the most recent study overlaying a wide selection of heterocyclic topics
- Written by way of major specialists and designed as a guide for college kids and and educational researchers
Read Online or Download Advances in Heterocyclic Chemistry: 108 PDF
Best organic chemistry books
The Sodium-Hydrogen Exchanger: From Molecule to its Role in Disease
I'm tremendous venerated and happy to have the ability to write down a number of introductory phrases for this well timed quantity on Na + /It trade. this can be a box of research that I entered into by means of problem and necessity, embraced with ardour and fmally left in my quest for brand new discoveries in progress regulate.
Organic Reaction Mechanisms 2008: An annual survey covering the literature dated January to December 2008 (Organic Reaction Mechanisms Series)
This quantity is the forty fourth during this classical sequence. In each quantity proper response mechanisms are featured in chapters entitled: response of Aldehydes and Ketones and their Derivatives Reactions of Carboxylic, Phosphoric, and Sulfonic Acids and their Derivatives Oxidation and relief Carbenes and Nitrenes Nucleophilic fragrant Substitution Electrophilic fragrant Substitution Carbocations Nucleophilic Aliphatic Substitution Carbanions and Electrophilic Aliphatic Substitution removing Reactions Addition Reactions: Polar Addition Addition Reactions: Cycloadditions Molecular Rearrangements An skilled group of authors is compiling those reports each year, in order that the reader can depend on a continuous caliber of choice and presentation.
Peptides: Chemistry and Biology
Completely up to date, incorporating round 25 % new fabric, Sewald/Jakubke is still the one glossy and scientifically up to date complicated textbook on peptide biochemistry, distilling the data of thousands of guides right into a hugely readable synopsis of this different box. The authors clarify the vast basics of peptide synthesis and constitution, systematically addressing vital households of biologically lively peptides, and adopting an interdisciplinary technique that covers software parts in biotechnology, pharmaceutical technology, and biomedicine.
The Gas-Phase Oxidation of Hydrocarbons
The Gas-Phase Oxidation of Hydrocarbons studies examine at the mechanism of oxidation of paraffins, naphthenes, olefines, and fragrant hydrocarbons and explains intimately the phenomena and theories with major kinetic equations and graphs. This publication first offers a examine of the advance of study at the gaseous-phase oxidation of hydrocarbons.
- The Microbiology of Anaerobic Digesters
- Natural Products in Cancer Prevention and Therapy (Topics in Current Chemistry)
- Hydrocarbon Chemistry
- Organometallics and Related Molecules for Energy Conversion (Green Chemistry and Sustainable Technology)
- Total Synthesis of Steroids: Organic Chemistry: A Series of Monographs, Vol. 30 (Organic Chemical Monograph)
- Advances in Heterocyclic Chemistry: 88
Additional resources for Advances in Heterocyclic Chemistry: 108